ECETA Management Services...
- Evaluation of new assets considered for construction
- Property leasing strategy and administration
- Identification of need for the asset, in the light of community requirements
- Provision of the asset, including its ongoing maintenance and rehabilitation to suit continuing needs.
- Inspection and repairs.
- Operation of the asset.
- Rent Collection.
- Accounting Services.
- Technical Maintenance (daily/ regularly including plumbing, A/Cs, repairs..etc)
- Utility payment.
- Concierge program: includes all interior design and finishing, furniture, Cleaning, pest control, maids & baby sitters, cookers, drivers, moving & packing, car rental, casual maintenance. Interior Design and Finishing including Designs, Decoration, Furniture design, Bricks, Block vents, Aluminum work, Marbles, Stone work, Tiles, Painting, Carpentry, Lighting and electrical, Sanitary, Kitchen and Bath, Glass, Steel and Metal, Home accessories, Carpeting, Fire Fighting systems, Appliances, A/C, Earth work, Landscaping, Construction work, Consulting services.
Furniture: Office OR Home Furniture Cleaning (Furniture, carpets, curtains, etc.), Pest Control using safe and effective materials with international standards, Maids and Babysitters for residents or hospitality house, Cookers International cuisine (Italians, French, Chinese, Egyptian, etc.), Drivers International license, Moving & Packing door to door, and storage, Car Rental economic, Luxurious Car rent, Maintenance Air conditioning and heating, Plumbing, Appliance repair, Handyman service – Carpentry, Electrician, etc.
All the above are to be managed through renting, leasing, repairs, inspection and advertising procedures. Hiring highly qualified staff from Engineering (EMP, ARCH,…etc), Fire Protection, Building supervision and security, Asset protection, cleaning and gardening.
Engineering (EMP, ARCH,…etc), Fire Protection, Building supervision and security, Asset protection, cleaning and gardening.
Never neglect the importance of marketing and advertising activity the supports property management services such as signs around property, advertising property listing to be accessible to the most professional real estate agents.
- Disposal of the asset when the need no longer exists or it is no longer appropriate for the asset to be retained.